- ALD® System WORKING PRINCIPLE A pipeline leakage consists in the transition of a fluid from the inside pressure to the lower external pressure. This creates an acoustic signal due to the turbulence and to...
- ALD® Inspection Techniques During years of development different inspection techniques have been defined. The technique to be used is chosen case by case on the basis of the specific job characteristics, and on the means...
- ALD® TRACK RECORD Through the results obtained, at times sensational, ALD® has achieved a reputation which makes it the first choice of companies like SAIPEM, ExxonMobil, McDermott, SHELL, BP, PETRONAS, FUGRO,...
- ALD® Services The efficiency of the service is one of our key attributes. We are organized to respond to emergency situations, and can mobilize very rapidly all over the world. The equipment is stored in hand...
ALD®acoustic leak detector is the system for the subsea leak detection developed by CO.L.MAR: a proprietary, cutting-edge technology for the inspection of different offshore environments worldwide.
CO.L.MAR. has been developing ALD® through the years of activity and thanks to the knowledge acquired during the various projects carried out around the world; the result is a pipeline acoustic leak detection system able to find and monitor underwater leaks of fluids of all natures.
ALD® acoustic leak detection device is a proprietary technology of CO.L.MAR., which has benefited from the development of submarine inspection techniques and from the constant updating of equipment, in order to always work with cutting-edge tools and instruments. A combination that has led our company to important partnerships with the largest offshore and exploration companies in the world such as BP, Eni, Saipem, Petronas, Shell, Total and many other major companies.
For them, as well as for us, it is important to conduct pipeline- inspections with the utmost care and by a team of expert engineers and technicians, with the aid of a state-of-the-art acoustic leak detector. This is why these companies have chosen ALD® and CO.L.MAR: for our reliability and professionality.
- SUBSEA LEAK DETECTION
- Leak Inspection
- Leak monitoring
- Colmar delivers the first ALD-AUV version to a major oil company. more
- ALD News21_another record for CO.L.MAR more
- ALD® NEWS20 - ALD® reverse leaks - new agency contracts - OMC 2015 more
- COLMAR and DNV GL more
- World Pipelines article - March 2017 more
- ALD® NEWS19 - ALD® SEPTEMBER 2014 more
- Colmar signs a 3 years frame agreement with Saipem for the provision of leak detection... more
- ALD® NEWS18 - ALD® INSPECTIONS WITH AUV more
- ALD® NEWS 17_TAKING A FLANGE TO TIGHTNESS more
- ALD® NEWS 16_SALDS 2012 more
- ALD® NEWS15_THE SMALLEST LEAK more
- ALD® news14 Latest and Next Events more
- ALD® news13_Stand-by contracts more
- ALD® news12_World Pipeline article Jan2011 more
- ALD® news11_Hydrocarbon sensor integrated more
- ALD® news10_ALD® diver more
- ALD® news9_Leak Detection in Malaysia more
- ALD® news8_Fast leak detection in Egypt more
- ALD® news7_Leak Detection on a well head more
- ALD® news6_New ALD® Version Released more
- ALD® news5_Pipeline & Gas Journal more
- ALD® news4_Sea Towed fish inspection more
- ALD® news3_Sea Technology article Nov02 more
- ALD® news2_2000m more
- ALD® news1_Pig Location more